Twin Rivers Vacation Park
- Roseburg, OR
- One of the nicest campgrounds along I-5. Mature trees shade entire campground: Douglas firs, alder, incense cedar, big-leaf maples, etc., etc., etc.
- Best sites are pull-throughs near front around Site 27.
- Oregon State University master gardener display garden is right across the road, and a large county park is about 1/4 mile away where the Umpqua rivers merge.
Silver Falls State Park
- There is NO cell service or Internet access in the park!
- Sites are level, but driveways are narrow so the reservation has to account for full length of motorhome and Explorer (45' minimum). There is no place to park across front of campsites.
- Deeply-shaded campground with narrow roads.
- Water and electricity only. There is no dump site in campground, but there is one just beyond the North Falls TH.
Detroit Lake State Park
- Good Verizon service.
- Electricity and water only in most campsites.
- Check electrical - H58 only had 20 amp service
- No dumpsite in park at all!
- G-43 and G-45 are great campsites! and have full hookups
- Site 84 is too narrow for us. Site 91 works well and doesn't have such a long way to dump drain
- Full hookups
- Get sites near creek for shade
Sandy Riverfront RV
Nehalem State Park
- Water and electric only
- Dump site just inside entrance
- Access to beach over a set of grassy dunes
- Good sunset shot through dune grasses
- Has horse camp behind Loop F
Premiere RV in Lincoln City
- Full hookups
- Right next to Highway 101 in Lincoln City
- Favorite site is 15
- Don't get a site anywhere near the upper fire ring!!!!!!
- 4th of July fireworks visible from campsite
Sunset Bay State Park
- Some full hookups but they are only down through center of campground and aren't good sites. Rest are electric and water ONLY.
- Reserve D6, D32 or D33.
- A Loop road is extremely narrow and very hard to get into A22 - A 32.
- Rangers only seem to work after 4:00, so if earlier, drive directly to site and check in later.
- Most sites are spacious and completely shaded. Once you get in, they're great.
Bullards Beach State Park
- 82 full hookups but nearly all of them are on ends of loops or in the interior circle. Best sights are electric and water only and on the west edge of the loops. We stayed in C-22 which was a very good site..
- Beach access is from B Loop.
- Many sites are shaded and most are spacious..
- Campground has easy-to-use, two-lane dump station
Harris Beach State Park
- This is a very nice campground. All sites are very level and tree-shaded.
- B-41 is the hardest site to get into in the campground.
- 63 sites are full hookups
- Try for B02, B04, B06, B08 for full hookups